Our small groups meet September through May and take the summer off. This is not a huge commitment, ladies - it’s one gathering a month!
For the ’23-24 year, we are studying Sacred Encounters: The Power and Presence of Jesus Christ in Luke-Acts by Olive Mahabir. Within the pages of this study, you are invited to consider Jesus and Jesus’ disciples who shared the Good News through sacred encounters with everyday people.
Presbyterian women, if you are not participating in our small groups or if you have let your participation wane, then we invite you to come join us. We are organizing for the fall and have six interesting small groups for you. If you are participating in a Circle and have a great friend who would benefit from a group, bring her along.
For the fall the plans are:
- Circle 1: Meets 2nd Tuesday @ 10:00 a.m. in Members homes. Bible Leader Janet Crowder, Circle Leader Leanne Spencer. Our next gathering is Tuesday, November 14th in the home of Ashley Hull.
- Circle 3: Meets 2nd Monday @ 10:00 a.m. in Members homes. Bible Leader Shelley Handcock, Circle Leader Jean Hinton. Our next gathering is Monday, November 13th in the home of Jean Hinton.
- Circle 6:
Meets 2nd Monday @ 11:30 a.m. in the Westervelt Warner Chapel with a Zoom
option. Bible Leader Shelley Hancock, Circle Leader Judith Sawyer. A
light lunch/snack served. Our next gathering is Monday, November 13th.
- Click here to join us by Zoom
- Meeting ID: 833 4273 4017
- Passcode: 597673
- Dial by phone: 1 312 626 6799
- Circle 7: Meets 3rd Thursday @ 10:00 a.m. in Members homes. Bible Leaders Jane Rasco/Kristi Thomson, Circle Leaders Lisa Underwood/Kathy Allen. Our next gathering is Thursday, November 16th in the home of Sandra Ray.
- Circle 8: Meets 3rd Monday @ 5:30 p.m. at FPC. Light supper served. Bible Leaders – various members, Circle Leader Barbara Nicol. Our next gathering is Monday, November 20th in the Chapel Reception Hall at FPC.
The Young Women’s Bible Study meets once a month in members’ homes with a light meal. Bible Leader is Janet Crowder and Study Organizers are Jana Henry (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Blair Hoyt (email@example.com). They communicate on the Group Me app. Get connected! FPC Young Women’s Bible Study kick off will be hosted by Ann Hickman for a joint gathering of our night and day groups on at table to be determined.
We hope you will join the Women of First Presbyterian as we embark on this journey. Bring a friend!