Join us during the season of Lent.
- Ash Wednesday - Wednesday, March 2nd - Service at 6:15 p.m. in the Sanctuary
- Palm Sunday - Sunday, April 10th - Services at 8:45 a.m. and 11 a.m. in the Sanctuary
- Easter Egg Hunt - Sunday, April 10th at FPC following 11 a.m. Worship Service, light lunch in Warner Hall followed by Egg Hunt on the church grounds
- Stations of the Cross - Visit anytime Monday through Friday from dawn to dusk.
You’re invited to spend time in the Rose Garden this week to walk the
Via Dolorosa, the Way of Suffering, an ancient church tradition. There
are printed guides for adults and children to lead you through the
fourteen stations for a time of meditation and prayer.
Thursday - Thursday, April 14th - Service at 6:15 p.m. in the Sanctuary and by livestream (click here to watch online)
Friday - Thursday, April 15th - Service at 12 p.m. in the Chapel
- Easter Sunday - Sunday, April 17th - Sunrise Service at 6 a.m. in the Rose Garden (bring your own chair), Worship Services in the Sanctuary at 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. Don't forget to bring your flowers for Flowering the Cross in the Rose Garden. Can't join us in person? Click here to join us by livestream for the 11 a.m. Worship Service.